Header Slideshow

Sunday, November 22, 2009



Jeremy and I have had a busy few weeks with work and travel. I was in Dallas two weeks ago, then in an all week work session up at the Great Wolf Lodge in Mason (or past Mason I should say), and as you may know we are south of the river. Then he had to go to Cleveland last week for work. This is the first weekend we have stayed put in a while and it has been nice. I was catching up on some pictures that I took on a walk a couple months ago where I was playing/practicing metering and DOF. I've been trying to do less post processing and trying to capture the picture with the camera. Don't get me wrong, I love post processing and think it brings a unique creativity to images, but I want to continue practicing the technical parts of photography. I find that translating what I already new on a manual camera to a digital camera was challenging at first. Now I am finding it to be more intuitive, almost to the point of needing a better camera. Here are a couple of the ones I thought came out well.




1 comment:

  1. As I mentioned on Flickr, I LOOOOVE that first flower shot! Also the wispy golden one (second to last here). Looks lke a really fruitful walk!

    ReplyDelete