Header Slideshow

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Francesca turns 1!

On January 26 Francesca turned 1! Yes I know...the year flew by. We have enjoyed watching her learn and grow. She is such a happy baby AND man is she pretty. We hear it all the time; wherever we go. I have to admit if I am holding her in a restaurant and Luisa isn't there I do take the credit. It's just easier then explaining that I am her aunt to strangers. The biggest thing that I have to thank Francesca for (and I guess her parents as well) is inspiring me to get into portrait photography. If it wasn't for her I'm not sure I would have taken this on as a hobby and now an aspiring business. So thank you Francesca for being so darn cute!

I meant to post this on her birthday but between work and getting sick I just didn't get around to it. I designed this cute little invite for the party we are throwing at our house this weekend. These are just a couple of my favorite pictures from her first year.

1 comment:

  1. A) Happy birthday to Frankie!
    B) HOW CUTE! Love the invite.
    C) Also love the new Izzie header. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete