Header Slideshow

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lets party like we're 1!!!

Last sunday we had people over to celebrate Francesca's 1st birthday. Still can't believe that she is 1 (I know I sound like a broken record). Jeremy and I got to put the new cameras to good use. Not sure if the party was for the kids or the adults but I know we all had a great time. Here are some of our favorite pictures from the party. You can see more by going to the slideshow.


She was so excited when she came in and saw everything set up for her birthday!
GAJ_0455_p

GAJ_0475-2_p

Her dress was hand made by my great aunt.
GAJ_0540_p


GAJ_0650_p


She thought it was funny we were all singing.
DSC_1982_p


Yum Yum! Her first taste of cake.
GAJ_0692_p


Gotta love fashionable friends (shout out to Zena).
DSC_2187_p


We tried to tell Jim the toys were for Francesca.
GAJ_0744_p

No comments:

Post a Comment