Header Slideshow

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I LOVE shoes!

If any of you know me at all you know that I have a lot of shoes (maybe not as many as Luisa, my sister, but still a lot). And every year when we go to Brazil I can't help myself, I always come home with the bottom of the suitcase covered in shoes. This year I made it to the very last day of our Brazil vacation with only having purchased 3 pairs of shoes and a couple flip flops....that is until my aunt took us to two outlets. ALL bets were off!

So in my attempt to continue practicing my photography skills and my aspiration to become a wedding photographer (you know how they always do those angelic shots of the brides shoes) I thought it a good idea to shoot 3 of my favorite pairs of shoes that I purchased my last day in Brazil.


I LOVE shoes!

Shoes

and more shoes!

and more shoes

Aren't they beautiful?! And just for shits and giggles here is a picture Jeremy took of me a few years ago organizing my beloved shoes. Ironically this is his most viewed photo on flickr since my face is all out of focus. I guess you gotta move fast when organizing shoes.

need more shoes?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my good word, that's a lot of shoes.

    First shot is my fave! But I think the aqua + blue + yellow + gray shoes are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these shoe shots are up there with any wedding photographer I've ever seen. Great job! I love the second to last one. The reflection is sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies:) can't wait to shoot our first official wedding in June!

    ReplyDelete