As many of you may know we "officially" set off on the G+J photo adventure back in the summer of 2009. So 2010 was the year we dug our heels in and really started ramping up our photo biz with the vision of turning our "little hobby" into a full-fledged business. We can't say it has been easy with both of us working full-time jobs and general life stuff "getting in the way," but we have enjoyed every minute of it! We especially love getting to know our clients, documenting the lives of our friends and family through our work, and getting to share our experiences with all of you.
Here are just some of our favorite G+J highlights of 2010!
1) 2010 started off just right...in hot, sunny Brazil! This was Jeremy's first international trip, and he made the most of it! Other highlights included lots of tasty cerveza, Gabi's ride on a Harley, and a New Year's celebration like no other!
2) We celebrated our niece Francesca's 1st birthday with a great party at our house.
3) Jeremy spent the summer transforming a '93 MR2 into a weekend track car to keep his dreams of becoming a race care driver intact...
4) We shot our 1st destination wedding (in California no less!) - thanks to Kim and David. And we toured the sights and sounds of sunny Orange County too!
5) We found out we were expecting a little one in March 2011...
6) Our great friends Marc & Tracy from Boston came down to visit.
7) We went on our last trip as a "baby-free couple" to Charleston, SC in the fall.
8) We welcomed baby Marco (our nephew) into the world in November!
9) Gabi became a bona-fide American Citizen. :)
10) We celebrated Christmas and New Year's with our friends and family.
11) We added new offerings to our portfolio of products including: photobooks, an online proofing gallery with e-commerce, and "official" wedding and baby's first year packages
12) And last but not least - we increased our overall amount of business by about 400%.
Needless to say it was a fun-filled year and we can't wait to see what 2011 has to offer...some great things are already in the works, but that is a post for another day :)
Here are just a few photos the highlight the items listed above. We also included a few behind the scenes shots showing us hard at work...Enjoy!